TEC7 sealant is completely newly developed polymer that is of general application as an adhesive and as a sealant. Suitable for insulation around shower enclosures, shower trays and bathtubs. The bathroom sealant can be used for bonding, adhesive suitable for bathroom mirrors. The sealant is produced in several colors to make it suitable for use in every bathroom.
TEC sealant 7 is widely used, it can be used as an adhesive or for siliconing and waterproofing:
excellent adhesion on almost all materials, even on wet surfaces
any splashes can be removed quickly
can be immediately applied coating
odorless, non-toxic, solvent-free
hybrid polymer for flexible connection and bonding
and pair bonding with one product
unique bonding ability
can be used on both wet and dry, stuck under water
coat can be applied after only 15 minutes, without using accelerator
unique ability to connect most materials without surface treatment
does not contain solvents or plasticisers, odorless
after the application is shrinking, it remains permanently elastic
chemical resistant high bond strength - 265N / cm2
UV resistant, water, microorganisms
Easy application and shaping
colors: white, black (black), brown (brown), black (black), white (beige)
2 years warranty
TEC sealant 7 as an adhesive:
- Quickly glue different materials can be used in indoor and outdoor environments, gluing skirting, strips, slats, bars, window sills, gutters etc.
- Bonds wood, concrete, drywall, metals, formica, synthetic materials.
- Well can be used as an adhesive to attach boards Styrofoam, fiberglass, polyurethane, and to hold some roofing materials.
- Securely glue the mirror (not infringe silver layer) and all kinds of natural stone without compromising its structure.
- For bonding materials such as fiberboard, particleboard, veneer facades, ceiling tiles, decorative and acoustic tiles on smooth and porous surfaces.
- Universal glue that sticks most materials, solvent-free and do not cause much corrosion synthetic materials.
TEC sealant 7 as waterproofing:
- may be used in the internal and external environment - concrete, natural stone, asbestos, wood, glazed surfaces, iron, zinc, aluminum, synthetic material etc.
- Highly resistant, still flexible, durable insulation with a smooth surface.
- Perhaps almost immediately applied paint (including water based)
- To fix hems and joints on roofs, gutters, chimney, roof change planes etc..
- As a putty sealant in various industries such as packing containers, manufacture of car bodies, caravans, refrigerators and in the furniture industry.
- As a silicon sealant to joints, flanges and cracks in kitchens, bathrooms, shower corners, toilets and washrooms.
white, gray, brown, black, beige